- Give yourself both internal and external space. Creativity needs space.
- Pursue what’s important to YOU. Creativity is intrinsically motivated.
- Embrace your full vision. For your creativity to flourish, it wants your biggest vision.
- Weed out the things and situations that you find draining or dull, and instead feed yourself with things that are beautiful and nourishing.
- Give yourself freedom from what others might think, create your own world. Creativity is inherently subversive.
- Be a beginner. “Not knowing” is the starting point for the creative.
Click here to read the full article in Greater Good Magazine: